Wednesday, May 17, 2006

random stuff

my 14m old was so cute today she tried to pick up an 11m old (who is twice her size), she came up behind him wrapped her arms under his around his chest and tried to lift him!! then she squatted in front of him and turned her head to look into his face as though to say hello! -- very cute!
_______________________

I finished reading 'harry potter and the order of the phoenix' to my 7y son today, my voice sucks wish i had a better one!, but i would love to talk to jim dale who read the book on tape, my son decided that he liked mom reading it better then Mr. Dale -- i liked Mr. Dale reading because he has the acting ability -- my son didn't care though he still liked mom reading better
________________________________

still really emotionally rocky since this morning, trying not to take it out on anyone, or start crying in front of the kids :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home