Monday, May 15, 2006

i used to read (a lot!)
with children to chase
i don't get to as much anymore
but i don't think i'm missing anything

books will be there for me to read
once i have taught the children to read

new concepts, ideas, theorys
will be mine to explore
then the children do as well

to remind myself
right now my garden is filled with children
when their roots are strong and their
branches grown
my job will be done
and i will move back to my own garden
the one inside my soul

to be a gentler mother more peaceful
a goal i definitely need to work on
to be a better person

i strive, i fail, i try again!
do many people still work toward this?
am i stuck in the old fashioned ideas
i grew up with? are they bad

am i just rambling today? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home