Wednesday, May 03, 2006

to wow or not to wow

some of my friends want me to play wow (world of warcraft) as a way to alleviate boredom and meet people.

but i cannot see how being in front of the computer for hours, playing a game, would help me meet people


and how would that effect my ability to care for my children and house -- i hear of so many people messing up their lives from computer addiction

and it's expensive 50$ for the game, 15$ a month for the on line stuff -- although the gaming key board i looked up on Amazon looked really really cool!

so wow or not to wow?

it sounds like fun, it would be a great distraction, and my son would LOVE to watch me play for hours

hhhmmmmmmmmm

gonna have to think this one thru




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home